Sunday, April 1, 2018

Major Blog Post #4

Although it was spring break for me and my classmates at Akron U, my major project continued because my high school was not yet on spring break.

Since St. V is a catholic high school, students get Thursday and Friday off for Easter weekend.  I ran a three day week with an optional/free lift on Thursday.  Since I was able to plan for this week beforehand, Monday was our lower body day, Tuesday was our upper body day, and Wednesday was a double.  Continuing with a mixed preparation for our third max week, on Monday I incorporated heavy build lifts which are indicated in red along with speed and corrective movements indicated in blue.

Picture 1

For our upper day, I follow the same format.  (Red for build, blue for corrective.)

Picture 2

Wednesday was our double day which means we lifted both our upper body and lower body.  (Green for lower body and orange for upper body.)

Picture 3

Next week is spring break for St. V and there will be no scheduled lifting and it will be an off week for me.  I will still be running my college off-season program which I will blog about next week and explain more about it since I haven't yet.

#staytuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary of Learning - Becoming a Digital Citizen

To help me in my summary of learning, I used Simplemind, a mind map application that assists users to visualize, explain, and organize the...